Thursday, July 23, 2009

Money don't buy you happiness - love does!


Small things can get to me, especially when they concern my family. I just don't understand how people can take an innocent statement and create drama over it. I have a few relatives who simply get mad at me no matter what I do. It's always drama time. I'm too old to take all this stress. I think I just want happiness and love in the last third of my life or quarter or ten percent of it - whatever is left - I want to be filled with love, acceptance, and kindness. You know what I mean. You make a comment and someone decides to make life miserable or negative. I don't think at sixty I like to be criticized. I have been there enough. I'm just tired. Just tired. My Mama died over two months ago and I am devastated by this loss. I miss her so. She is my sweetheart and angel. What keeps me going is that I know she is watching over me and I am trying to be the good daughter and keep her proud of me! I love her so. So, move over naysayers. Keep your criticism to yourself and learn more about love, acceptance, and nonjudgment. It's the way of the Lord. I hope I can be a good role model to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment