Friday, February 6, 2009

Memories


Today I woke up crying! I was reliving some horrid events that happened several years ago. It was just like they were happening now. So I am reminded about how powerful our unconscious mind is. We are not always in complete control as we would like to think. So, anyway, I'm forcing myself to have memories, but of good and fun things, like our trip to see the Anderson clan in Minnesota. It was a wonderful trip - right before the R convention. The best part of a trip is always the city tour. And, if I can pick 'em, they are usually the boat cruise type. And this one was both. I can still remember sitting on that boat, bathing in the sun, feeling the crisp air push my matted hair off my forehead. Ah. Another cruise I took is on the Yantze River in 2001. That was another precious memory I will call upon when the dark of the night chooses less positive memories for me to relive. Are you dreaming happy things? I hope so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment