Monday, February 23, 2009


Oh, my goodness! SPAM mail, when viewed, offers the best of what the world has to offer. Did you know that with one click of my mouse that Michael will erase all my debt? Walmart is prepared to give me $1,000 just for answering a survey. I might have a job in England and I can have fun tonight. People are hiring, congratulating, donating, and inspiring me to no end. Not only do they care about my youth, my integrity, education, and livelihood, they also are concerned about my prowress in the bedroom, except that I am a girl and I don’t want anything lengthened! I can even get disguised blessings and great replica of designer watches. What is not to like about SPAM? Well, yeah, I know. It isn’t true. It’s a fairy tale, but one that entertained me today quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment